REVIEWING PROCEDURE IN THE JOURNAL
«PROCEEDINGS OF SARATOV UNIVERSITY. NEW SERIES. SERIES HISTORY. INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS»
1. All manuscripts submitted to the editorial office of the journal Izvestiya of Saratov University. New Series. Series: History. International Relations are distributed according to the branch of the scientific research to be reviewed by the members of the editorial board and, if needed, by the independent experts.
2. A manuscript will not be reviewed by the specialist from the scientific and research institution where the manuscript had been written.
3. Referees are notified that the manuscripts delivered to them are the private and confidential property of the authors. The referees are not permitted to copy the article for their own needs.
4. Articles are reviewed anonymously. Confidentiality will only be violated in the case of the referee declaring that the information in the article is untrue or the data have been falsified.
5. In case the article is rejected the editorial board notifies the author of this decision by means of a substantiated response.
6. If the review indicates the necessity to edit the article, it is sent to the author to be corrected. In this instance the date when the finalized version of the article arrives is considered the date of article submission.
7. Should an author disagree with the opinion of a referee the author is entitled to present a substantiated argument to the editorial office. The article may then be sent to another referee for review or to the editorial board for approval.
8. The decision on the advisability of the article being published is made by the chief editor, if it is necessary – by the whole editorial board.
9. Reviews of the articles are stored at the editorial board of the Journal for 5 years.
10. Reviews shall be submitted to the Committee and/or the Ministry upon request.
Chief Editor of the series,
Professor V. N. Danilov